RV PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following are rules and regulations of Tropic Breeze RV Park, Port Richey, Florida (the “Park” or the “Property”), which together with the written lease, if any, and the applicable rate sheet make up the “Rental Agreement” or “Lot Lease”. For purposes of these rules and regulations, “Lessee” or “Tenant” shall mean all persons who are staying in the Park under the Rental Agreement (verbal or written) with the Lessor to pay lot rent and all persons who claim a right to occupy a lot in the Park under such agreement. A guest shall mean any person who is not under a Rental Agreement with the Lessor but who has been invited by Lessee to visit the park. Lessor shall mean the owner and/or management.
- Tenant’s tenancy is a tenancy at will for so long as rent is paid in advance as required under the Lot Lease, subject to compliance with the rules and regulations of the Park. Upon violation of any covenant in the Lot Lease by the Lessee, including without limitation, failure to pay rent for a period of 3 days after such rent is due, Lessor may at its option immediately terminate the Lot Lease, disconnect all utilities, and remove the Lessee and Lessee’s property to a storage area. Lessee agrees that it shall be responsible for payment of all delinquent rent, late charges and towing and storage charges, and Lessor shall have no liability to Lessee for any damages to any of the Lessee’s property resulting from such removal and/or storage. If such Lot Lease is terminated by Lessor, all advance rents and security deposits by Tenant will be forfeited to Lessor.
- Tenant’s guests must register at office upon arrival at the Park. If any Tenant has more than 2 persons per RV Unit, there will be an additional charge to Tenant of Three Dollars ($3.00 per day per person for each extra person.
- Sub-letting of any RV lot or renting of any RV lot is prohibited.
- Placing of “For Sale” sign in or around any Tenant RV unit is prohibited.
- If Tenant abandons a Lot, the Lot Lease may be terminated at Lessor option and Lessor may exercise all rights upon termination of Lease.
- No refunds will be made on advance payments if Lessor terminates a Lot Lease for reasons described above.
- Lessor is not responsible for any loss due to fire, windstorm , flood , accident, or theft. The Park does not maintain insurance on the property, trailers, contents, etc. of the Lessee or their guests.
- No guests travel trailers, campers, or camper trucks or any sort will be stored or parked for overnight use on a Tenant’s lot. Pickup trucks, campers, or toppers, and/or boats cannot be stored on lots.
- Each Lessee is provided with off-street Parking Space for one vehicle.
- The cost of repair of stoppage of sewer lines or damage to utilities or damage to facilities or building caused by the Lessee, their dependents or guests will be charged to the Lessee.
- All Tenants and their guests must observe the speed limit of 5 miles per hour within the park.
- Children under 16 shall not be permitted in any common or recreation areas in the Park unless accompanied by the owner of the RV they are visiting, their parents, or a responsible adult.
- All tools, ladders, mowers, etc. borrowed by Tenants are used at the Tenants risk and Lessor will not be liable for accident or damage to persons or property resulting from such use.
- All Tenants must keep their own lot clean from rubbish and trash at all times. Inoperative and/or unregistered automobiles must be removed from the Park within three (3) days of notice. No storage of any kind is permitted around or under a RV unit.
- The Lessee hereby agrees to respect the privacy and quiet of his neighbors. Lessee and Lessee’s guests shall fully comply with all State ordinances, health, safety, motor vehicle, and fire codes; the park rules and regulations and revisions and amendments thereto. Failure to comply shall result in the termination of the Lessee’s Lot Lease and removal of Lessee and Lessee’s property from the Park.
- All pets must be pre-approved by Lessor. No aggressive breeds (as determined by Lessor) shall be allowed in the Park, including Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas and Dobermans, etc. Tenants with pets must keep them on a leash when outside. Pet excretion must be removed and properly disposed of by the pet owner.
- Management reserved the right to amend the Park Rules at any time.
- No tents or converted buses are permitted in the Park.
- All guests are required to register in the office upon arrival.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in common area buildings or recreational areas which are used for general assembly without Lessor’s approval.
- No peddling, soliciting, or commercial enterprising will be allowed in the Park.
- All garbage must be bagged and placed in receptacles provided by the Park. Household cooking grease must be disposed of as garbage and not poured down drains. Disposal of hazardous waste, oil, fuel, etc. within the Park is strictly prohibited. All persons needing to of same must contact the necessary governmental authorities and make all the necessary arrangement to dispose of same.
- No repairing of cars, boats, motors, trailers or any similar disturbing activities are permitted on any lot.
- Lessor will not receive any phone calls “for Tenants” or their guests . Please respect the Manager ‘s privacy when he (she) is off duty.
- Mail service is available during regular office hours.
- Quiet time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience.
- Outside decretive lights are to be used only at Christmas time.
- House refrigerators may not be kept outside RVs.
- Lessor reserved the right to reject any RV Unit which is not compatible with other Units in the Park in Lessor’s sole discretion.
- No fighting or loud obnoxious, drunkenness, threatening, or foul language conduct or acts shall be permitted in the Park. Lessee and Lessee’s guests agree and acknowledge that the peaceful enjoyment of the Park is paramount and that the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Lot Lease and remove any persons who threaten or disturb the peaceful enjoyment of other Park Lessees.
Any deviation of the above rules must have approval of the Park Manager.
Management reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time and shall be duly promulgated upon posting with the Park pursuant to Florida Statutes, chapter 513. The Park rules and regulations and any revision thereto shall be effective immediately upon proper posting and all Lessees shall immediately comply with same. If a new Park Rule or Regulation or Revision thereto is posted which requires the Lessee to remove an improvement, vehicle, trailer, boat, or RV or requires the Lessee to make other appropriate preparations and arrangements in order to come into compliance with New Park Rules or Regulation or Revisions thereto then in such case the Lessee shall have ten (10) days from the date of posting of the Rule or Regulation in which to come into compliance. The failure of the Lessee to receive a copy of the rules or see a posting of the rules shall not be a defense to full compliance with the Park Rules and Regulations or any amendment thereto which is posted in the Park.
We enjoy having you in our Park and will do everything to make your stay enjoyable. The undersigned agrees that he/she has read and is familiar with the Rules and Regulation of Tropic Breeze RV Park and that said Rules and Regulation, together with the written Lease, the applicable rate sheet, and the RV Lot Rental Agreement